This tropical fruit is one of the favorites for many people. In addition to being very tasty, the pineapple is a very healthy fruit. It has got a lot of benefits for our health.
Whether you eat fruit or drink its juice, you can not miss it if you put it in daily diet!
Benefits of Pineapple Water
- First of all, pineapple is rich in vitamins and minerals, so it can successfully fight inflammation. It contains an essential bromelain enzyme, which is important for the fight against inflammation and infections
- Another wellness is that eliminates parasites from your body and cleans the body from toxins
- Also, it corrects the health of the liver and kidneys
- Accelerates weight loss
- Regulates the work of the thyroid gland
- It acts as a natural tooth whitening and plaque remover
- Improves vision because it contains a lot of vitamin A
- Preventive against cancer
- Reduces swelling and pineapple water can relieve joint pain
Recipe for pineapple water
- 1 medium-sized pineapple or half a large fruit
- 6 leaves of Mint
- 1 liter of filtered water
- 1 jar
Clean the pineapple and cut it into cubes. Fill the jar to half or 2/3, add the mint and pour it with the rest of the water.
Close and store in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
As soon as you wake up, fill one glass and leave for 10 minutes to stabilize at room temperature. Then drink the pineapple water on an empty stomach.
Drink the rest over the day.
Eat the fruit for supper.
Finally, you can enjoy this refreshing and healing drink that will give you energy for the whole day.